Welcome to YB12
Our Business Standards
Effective 1st January 2018
The reputation of the YB12 Brand and the quality of delivery of the YB12 programs and workshops you deliver are of critical importance to our reputation in the global marketplace.
We make enhancements as necessary to our quality control standards to protect our brand, our reputation and your business.
Effective from 1st January 2018.
A part of this is mandatory – A part of this is not mandatory
We have introduced higher level requirements to deliver to business, public groups and conduct workshops.
Before you login to the back office you need to read through this entire document and then acknowledge that you have read and fully understood its contents and that you are prepared to comply with all aspects of this notice.
We’re a Global Community
A Dynamic, Collaborative Team of Professionals Working Together
Self-employed coaches and trainers know that being self-employed can be a lonely business. With YB12, coaches become part of a local, national and global community of like-minded professionals that they can meet up with, collaborate with and, occasionally, socialise with too.
As a YB12 Coach, you’ll be part of both a global business and a movement of people with a global vision. Above all, YB12 offers you the freedom and flexibility of being self-employed whilst also being part of a wider community.
You will experience that community in the following ways:
- Weekly/monthly live training sessions/meetings
- Weekly team calls
- Regional/national training sessions
- Our International Conference
YB12 Coach Authorisation
It is a condition of your involvement that you work through the process of becoming an Authorised YB12 Coach.
Completing the steps to authorisation means that you have the competency to represent our brand and develop a successful consultancy.
- Attend an Induction Session With Your Master Coach and/or Your National Director:
- Schedule webinars
- Set time frames for Authorisation
- Submit Goal Setting
- Submit Business Plan
- Participate in the Teachings of the 12 Modules
- Listen to Psychologist Anna Clark’s recordings on Classic Back office
- Attend live module trainings directed by your Master Coach
Note: This can be completed concurrent to marketing your YB12 business. A Classic Coach only needs to be one module ahead of a Classic Client. A Corporate Coach will have time to complete all modules in time to facilitate their first Total Focus workshop.
- Acquire first Classic Client
- This is done concurrent to learning the modules and beginning to learn the Introductory Talk.
- You only need to be one step ahead of your first client with the module training.
- Practicing the Introductory Talk one to one with people who would like to know how to overcome procrastination.
- Build a list of individuals to contact and make appointments – work with Master Coach and team for ideas.
- Experiencing the teaching of the YB12 Classic material to just one person is about building a foundation to further develop a YB12 Coach business.
- Learn the Introductory Talk and Video it in Front of a Small Group.
Friends and family are acceptable. Submit this to an Approved Master Coach. It is critical that your talk complies with the board work, covers all concepts in the correct order. It is permissible to introduce your own stories, analogies, life experience and quotes to make it meaningful for you.
- Conduct a Marketing Exercise and Present the Introductory Talk. This Can be Done Either by:
- Submit Marketing Plan
- Marketing a scheduled Total Focus workshop to business groups
- Marketing the YB12 Results program to a business group
- Marketing any one of the YB12 Corporate Plus products
- Conducting a public seminar with at least 4 in attendance
- To Have Acquired Clients in Any One of the Following Ways:
- Classic Coach = 1 Classic Client
- Corporate Coach = Facilitate the Total Focus Program, 2 Classic Clients or a Results Client
- Secured a Corporate Plus client
The status of Authorised is only awarded to those who complete all 6 steps.
Steps 1, 2 and 4 permit you to retain the status of YB12 Coach.
We might need to enhance this process to further improve our standards.
Have Questions? Contact your National Director.
Other Important Compliance Matters
Informal Study Groups are not permitted
- It is important to understand that until you or any other YB12 Coach is granted permission to tutor other YB12 Coaches about the materials within our programs, permission must be granted by head office. The reason for this is that informal study groups led by inexperienced teachers can lead to misinterpretations of the intended messages within the YB12 Coach programs.
- If you need help with anything please just ASK . Nothing should go unanswered for longer than 48 hours. Our hierarchy for questions – Master Coach, National Director, Global Director, our acting CEO.
- International Copyright law. If you have any doubts consult the Copyright Act. It is illegal to copy our materials.
- We are liberal and sharing but you will appreciate we must protect our brand and our Intellectual Property.
- Copyright law of Australia. The copyright law of Australia defines the legally enforceable rights of creators of creative and artistic works under Australian law. The scope of copyright in Australia is defined in the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (as amended), which applies the national law throughout Australia. Designs may be covered by the Copyright Act (as sculptures or drawings) as well as by the Design Act.
- This includes all our written and recorded materials and the Introductory Talk in part or in its entirety.
- Australian copyright law followed British copyright law, but now also reflects international standards found in the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, other International copyright agreements and multilateral treaties, and more recently, the U.S.-Australia Free Trade Agreement.
- If you are in any doubt about the veracity of our International copyright protection, please see this exhaustive and complete explanation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_law_of_Australia
- Unethical copying of our materials, sayings, product titles, content within our materials. Some of this might now be enforceable by law. However, we reserve the right to terminate the rights to our system when YB12 Coaches strip content from us to use in their own programs. We can’t trademark everything but we can make it a condition of your involvement not to take advantage of our hard work.
Policies and Procedures Rules
These compliance rules are all directly focused on our legal copyright and business practices at YB12. All YB12 Coaches need to appreciate that the copyright and intellectual property ownership rules are governed by international law.
These simple rules are important to the protection of every YB12 Coach’s business.
- No-one can use our Introductory Talk to market other programs under any circumstances.
- No-one can use concepts from within our Introductory Talk in their own intro talks. Topics like ‘The Failure Cycle’, ‘The Four Reasons for Procrastination’, ‘Preferred Reality Conditioning’, ‘The Life Line’, ‘The Red Flag Concept’ and or any other concepts as presented to you by us are our intellectual property and are copyrighted. YB12 Coaches are not permitted by law to use them in whole or as a part of any other presentation.
- YB12 Coaches cannot charge a fee to deliver our Introductory Talk.
- No-one can record or post online any of our materials including the Introductory Talk in part or as a whole or any of our written or recorded materials.
- YB12 Coaches cannot create a website that in anyway represents the YB12 Brand nor with any of our written or recorded materials. You can, however, purchase a YB12 landing page at a nominal fee that is directly linked to our www.yb12coach.com site.
- YB12 Coaches are prohibited from registering any domain name, business or company name or likeness of our product titles.
- When using any part of our system including our written materials, marketing system and Introductory Talk, YB12 Coaches must identify the intellectual property owner which is YB12 Coach a brand owned by Life in Balance Seminars Pty Ltd.
- Business Conduct – In the conduct of business, YB12 Coaches shall safeguard and promote the reputation of the business opportunity, products and services of YB12 and shall refrain from all conduct which might be harmful to the reputation of the YB12.
- YB12 Coaches shall also avoid all discourteous, deceptive, misleading, unethical or immoral conduct or practices.
- YB12 Coaches shall not interfere with, harass or undermine other YB12 Coaches and, at all times, shall respect the privacy of other YB12 members.
- YB12 Coaches must not disparage YB12 nor its opportunities, products and services or other YB12 Coaches.
- Non-Compete – YB12 Coaches are not permitted to recruit other YB12 coaches for any other business or commercial purpose other than promoting LIB Pty Ltd products and services.
- Life in Balance Seminars reserves the right to deny YB12 Coaches access to our support system for behaviours deemed to be commercially competitive. This will be at the sole discretion of Life in Balance Seminars Pty Ltd.
Violation of any of the above is grounds for termination of your rights to the YB12 Coach system.
Please remember these measures are in place to protect our brand and your business as a YB12 Coach. Your support on matters of compliance is critical. Failure to remedy any breach of these rules within 48 hours of written notice from Life in Balance Seminars Pty Ltd could result in the termination of your rights to access the YB12 system, support and marketing system and the written and recorded materials offered within the YB12 system.
These Policies and Procedures may be amended from time to time to ensure the protection of our brand, business and the businesses of all YB12 Coaches. It is important that you stay up to date with any changes that may be made from time to time.